Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Baby T, we're SICK

Baby T - we've come down with the flu, you and me.  Well, probably me more than you.  You're probably just wondering why mom is in such a crappy mood.  I hope you're doing ok in there.  Being sick makes me worry about you - I'm drinking a lot of fluids because they say that's the most important thing for you right now.  But I still worry.  I don't want you to get sick too.  We're taking care of ourselves, though, as best as we can. 

The big excitement is that we're going to London next week, the two of us.  We're going to hang out with your Uncle Sandor and Aunt Anna Louisa, and we're going to expose you to some lovely choral services at Westminster Abbey, and King's College in Cambridge, and we're going to eat as many number 43's from Wagamama's as we can.  Yay for your first trip to London!  Oh, we're also going to look for a pram for you at Mothercare.  I really want a nice European-style pram rather than the tacky carseat-stroller combo's they have here.  So we're going to have fun in Mothercare and find you a lovely pram so I can walk you around the lake in the springtime.  Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment