Monday, September 13, 2010

Sunday Snoozes

Hey Baby T!  We had a fun weekend.  Your dad's best friend from when he was a kid came up from San Diego, and we had Thai food in Lake Arrowhead.  I think you liked it!  They were up late doing paintings, and I took a nap at around 5pm.  I've been napping a lot lately.  I don't sleep well at night, so I need to nap throughout the day to make up for it.

Sunday I made a pot roast in the crock pot.  I'm not a big beef fan, but it sure smells good in the fall and it makes the house all warm and delicious smelling.  So we ate pot roast all day yesterday, and took naps in between meals and watching football and formula 1.  I also made an apple pie, so we had that, and that was yummy.  Of course when it came time to go to sleep at 11pm, I couldn't, and was up until around 2.  It's very frustrating.  I just lay there and think and have imaginary conversations, and the whole thing is just bad.  Your dad got up early to go fishing when it was still dark outside.  Now  he's back and napping, and I'm trying to get some work done. 

I'm almost 17 weeks pregnant which is almost halfway there.  23 weeks left.  It doesn't sound like much.  I know things are only going to get harder with sleeping, heartburn, etc.  So I'm kind of looking forward to it ending.  I don't want to wish it away, though, so I'm trying to stay positive, and enjoy the peacefulness and miracle of you growing inside of me. 

I just need a good night's sleep and I'll feel better. We're listening to trance music to stay awake.  ATB and Tiesto and some mixes on youtube.  It's helping.  I think this is the first time we've listened to trance music together.  I hope you like it!

Love,
mom

No comments:

Post a Comment