Saturday, August 7, 2010

Good morning Charlie Cheltenham -

I am making oatmeal - not the microwave instant crap, but real old fashioned, on the stove oatmeal.  I'm trying to eat things that are good for you because I want you to be strong and healthy.  I really am not fond of oatmeal myself, but it's ok this morning because it's kind of a chilly morning, and it feels like fall, and oatmeal feels like a fall food.  In just a couple of months I'll get to say good morning to you in real life, and I can't wait!  And in a couple of years, I'll make oatmeal for you on a fall-like chilly morning and we can eat it together, ok?

I also took my vitamin and my fish oil supplement so you can have a wonderful brain like your dad.

I hope you slept well.  I slept better last night.  Still trying to figure out how to get comfortable without laying on my belly, but I'll get there. 

Love,
mom

No comments:

Post a Comment