Thursday, August 19, 2010

Leg cramp

Hey Charlie Cheltenham!  Man, did I have a nasty cramp in my leg/hip yesterday.  It was AWFUL.  I called the doctor and asked them whether it was safe to take anything, and they said tylenol, so I asked your dad to go get me some children's tylenol.  I took hardly any - just enough to make the shooting pangs go away.  Man, was it bad.  I had a hard time sleeping last night because it kept waking me up.  I have no idea how it started or what caused it.  But there you go.  I hope the children's tylenol hasn't hurt you at all.  The dosage was 2 tablets for kids up to 50 pounds.  I took 3 tablets all day, so hardly anything, but I just feel bad putting stuff like that into our system.  It still hurts today, but it's not so bad, so I'm going to try to avoid taking anything at all. 

The cats are all having fun chasing birds - they run through the house seeing the birds out the windows, and then get frustrated when they can't get outside.  You are going to have so much fun with all our cats.  I can't wait to see you playing, and napping with them.  It's going to be some kind of adorable! 

I'd better go - I have a long day and lots to do.  But I think about you all the time, anyway, so I'll keep talking to you :)

love,
mom

No comments:

Post a Comment