Wednesday, August 11, 2010

More Clothes!

Hey Charlie Cheltenham!

According to usps.com, the clothes your mama ordered on Friday were processed through the sort facility in san  bernardino at 3am, which means they will probably be in my post office today.  HooRay!  Dressing won't be so confronting now!  I'm going to clear out all my regular clothes and box 'em up in the attic so I don't even have to look at them and lament not being able to wear them.  And then, in 7 or 8 months, I'll take them down and it will be like getting new clothes all over again!  Yay! 

Plus, I have to say, this whole having-a-limited-wardrobe thing is quite freeing.  I think I'm going to stick with it even after you're born.  You know, believe it or not, there was a time in my life when I could fit all my important worldly goods into 3 suitcases.  When I moved to England, I moved across the ocean with three suitcases.  Three.  And a carry on.  And that even counted taking a bunch of cd's and stuff.  Now I don't have cd's because everything's on my hard drive, so I don't even have that excuse.  Yes, your mama would like to live a simpler life with less stuff.  And not having a lot of clothes is a very good start.  It would be nice to be able to open my closet doors and not have shoeboxes tumbling down on me.

I ate McDonald's yesterday.  Sorry about that.  It was the grilled chicken sandwich and a side salad, so it wasn't the worst thing on the menu, but it wasn't too good.  Your dad and I were in a rush and I didn't have time to cook.  Sorry :( 

And I slept really well last night, though not long enough.  But there's no such thing as long enough these days.  I think 12 hours might be long enough.  Maybe.  But the little sleep I got was great.  Hope you're feeling nice and rested in there.  According to the What to Expect book, you'll be the size of a peach by the end of the week.  Wow.  You're growing!!

Last night Lisa and Helen called me Mama Teysko, and it felt weird.  People are telling me I'm glowing now.  Personally, I just think it's the new tinted moisturizer, but I'll take it :)

Love,
mom

No comments:

Post a Comment